版主:雅歌  新东  胖胖  熊熊  

ZT:液化气,如果你看到CBI有DIP,买进,捂着。来源: buydip? 于 2018-01-11 09:45:37 (谈股论金)  277次阅读

作者: 雄仓佳措 @, 发表于: 2018-01-11 (2317天前) @ 新东

观看【雄仓佳措】的博客

几乎所有的LNG TRAIN,TERMINAL的建设都有它的身影。是所谓的EPCI。不错,它是个亏损企业。但有了新领导,DAVID DICKSON。

McDermott International, Inc.(NYSE: MDR) and CB&I(NYSE: CBI) today announced that the companies have agreed to combine in an all-stock transaction to create a premier fully vertically integrated onshore-offshore company, with a broad engineering, procurement, construction and installation (“EPCI”) service offering and market leading technology portfolio.

Upon completion of the transaction, McDermott shareholders will own approximately 53 percent of the combined company on a fully diluted basis and CB&I shareholders will own approximately 47 percent. Under the terms of the business combination agreement (“BCA”), CB&I shareholders will be entitled to receive 2.47221 shares of McDermott common stock for each share of CB&I common stock owned (or 0.82407 shares if McDermott effects a planned three-to-one reverse stock split prior to closing), subject to any withholding taxes. The estimated enterprise value of the transaction is approximately $6 billion, based on the closing share price of McDermott on December 15, 2017.

完整帖子:

主题RSS Feed

打开手机微信,选【发现】->【扫一扫】左边的二维码就会在手机出现这个帖子,然后点击右上角的三个点,选分享到朋友圈。
我是歌手 新闻速递 谈股论金 聊天灌水 影视在线 心灵大学 原创天地 笑话连篇 美食天下 视觉艺术 伴奏交流