版主:玉兰花开  

【六六大顺庆周年】【春天了印象 - 原创音乐印象画】夏天风景画 Reflecting Pool and Garden 美好的,快乐的 by Chuntianle (我是歌手)  3852次阅读

作者: chuntianle @, 发表于: 2020-08-01 (1356天前)
编辑: chuntianle, 时间: 星期六, 八月 01, 2020, 23:56

观看【chuntianle】的博客

《夏天风景画》Reflecting Pool and Garden /作曲/编曲//摄影/文字/制作 chuntianle

【春天了印象 - 原创音乐印象画】夏天风景画 Reflecting Pool and Garden

美好的音乐有时象一首诗,有时象一幅风景画,有时又象一篇日记......

《夏天风景画 Reflecting Pool and Garden》

To My Dear Love.
Chuntianle Impressionism Music: Summer Landscape
Painting: Reflecting Pool and Garden

In the summer of 2019, one day, I went out for a walk. "Such a sunny day", I talked to myself. I couldn't help improvising and singing a song. Just like an impressionist who would like to paint sunlight. I put what I saw in the song, the sunshine, the blue sky, the white cloud. The pictures in the video are the painting I drew on a big screen somewhere. I feel they are the combination of abstract and impression.

I walked along the Reflecting Pool, I saw ducks, some were having naps, swimming, and some were diving in the brilliant pool. I quickly put the movement of the ducks into the music, and started composing and singing.
I enjoyed what I saw. I liked the beautiful reflection from the water surface, it made me feel affection. However, I felt a little sad because it was the end of the summer.
The song I release today is originally from the song I sang that day. I delicate this song to my family, the one I love, and my dear friends. I hope it can bring my love and happiness to you all.

时间匆忙,水平有限。谢谢。

夏天风景画 Reflecting Pool and Garden
Music//Arrangement//Photograph
By Chuntianle
春天了
心跳,怦然心动
Romantic, Classical, Inspirational, Heart Song,
原创歌曲 原创音乐
Self Composed Song, Self Composed Music, original song
春天了印象派 四季印象派 chuntianle impressionism 4seasons 春天来了 春天 四季歌
NewPowerArt

《夏天风景画》Reflecting Pool and Garden /作曲/编曲//摄影/文字/制作 chuntianle

印象的倒影:创意/词/曲/编/唱/绘画/摄影/文字/制作 chuntianle

Copyright © 2020 chuntianle. All rights reserved.

完整帖子:

主题RSS Feed

打开手机微信,选【发现】->【扫一扫】左边的二维码就会在手机出现这个帖子,然后点击右上角的三个点,选分享到朋友圈。
我是歌手 新闻速递 谈股论金 聊天灌水 影视在线 心灵大学 原创天地 笑话连篇 美食天下 视觉艺术 伴奏交流