版主:玉兰花开  

【春天了印象 - 可爱的心】Dance with Love - Romantic and Inspirational By chuntianle (我是歌手)  3929次阅读

作者: chuntianle @, 发表于: 2020-08-23 (1334天前)
编辑: chuntianle, 时间: 星期日, 八月 23, 2020, 21:27

观看【chuntianle】的博客

"Dance with Love” /作曲/编曲//摄影/文字/制作 chuntianle

【春天了印象 - 可爱的心】Dance with Love - Beautiful Heart Dance,Romantic and Inspirational By chuntianle

原文(当时记录): 

To My Dear Love.
A Song and a Story: Ordinary Life and the Love
When Loving Heart Dances

愿天下有情人终成眷属

William Shakespeare says "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players". Originally, I planned to compose the song to describe the ordinary life in Waltz. When composing, I felt love, and I was blessing at that moment, I wished all true love would have a good ending, and the dream would come true. I called the music "When loving heart dances". The music is made of 4 music scenes starting from the pictures in my mind, the girl dances in a small room, in the wider areas, dances with the people she loves, dances in harmony, forever......

Music Scenes:

Scene 1 Dance in a small room: A young girl dances by herself in a small room. She is very pure, and she is happy.

Scene 2 Dance in the wider areas: The girl dances by herself in the wider and wilder areas, the music becomes a little sad. However, it seems like she is very brave, just dances without giving up!

Scene 3 Dance with the one she loves: In the scene, I see the girl dances with a handsome and fascinating young man, the one she loves. So close, no distance physically and spiritually. She can't help her heart beating, and falling in love...….

Scene 4 Dance in harmony, forever: Life is not just happy, it is sweet too. Music continues flowing ceaselessly.

时间匆忙,水平有限。谢谢。

【春天了印象 - 原创四季音乐】
Dance with Love (English)
Music//Arrangement//Photograph
By Chuntianle
春天了
心跳,怦然心动
Romantic, Classical, Inspirational, Heart Song,
原创歌曲 原创音乐
Self Composed Song, Self Composed Music, original song
春天了印象派 四季印象派 chuntianle impressionism 4seasons 春天来了 春天 四季歌
NewPowerArt

印象的倒影:创意//曲/编//绘画/摄影/文字/制作 chuntianle

Copyright © 2020 chuntianle. All rights reserved.

完整帖子:

主题RSS Feed

打开手机微信,选【发现】->【扫一扫】左边的二维码就会在手机出现这个帖子,然后点击右上角的三个点,选分享到朋友圈。
我是歌手 新闻速递 谈股论金 聊天灌水 影视在线 心灵大学 原创天地 笑话连篇 美食天下 视觉艺术 伴奏交流