版主:玉兰花开  

【花好月圆】【春天了印象 原创歌曲】Part 1. President Covid 19: Song Against Virus “Don't Touch Me” Original Song. Part 2. 法国印象派画家弗雷德里克.巴齐耶: 盆花(花卉研究) Chuntianle 春天了 (我是歌手)  4277次阅读

作者: chuntianle @, 发表于: 2020-10-03 (1298天前)
编辑: chuntianle, 时间: 星期六, 十月 10, 2020, 07:24

观看【chuntianle】的博客

Newest Upload
1. SONG AGAINST VIRUS: DON'T TOUCH ME - Blue Mood (ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION)
2. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival. ORIGINAL IMPROVISATION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4zjW4RSrRI
3. How to Succeed in Music - Chris Potter Interview (Grammy Award Winner):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwbHWKt7wQA

《抗病毒歌曲:别碰我》" President Covid 19: Song Against Virus “Don't Touch Me”” 作词/作曲/演唱/摄影/文字/制作 chuntianle

Part I

【春天了印象 原创歌曲】1. President Covid 19: Song Against Virus “Don't Touch Me” Original Song 2. 法国印象派画家弗雷德里克.巴齐耶: 盆花(花卉研究) Chuntianle 春天了

President Covid 19: Song Against Virus “Don't Touch Me” Original Song Chuntianle 春天了 Music+Singing
Original Song: Song Against Virus: Don't Touch Me
Music/Lyrics/Vocals/Photograph: Chuntianle

Nice to Know
I Wrote songs to fight against the virus from the winter, the spring, to the fall, I sang for you, for me, and for the world. "Song Against Virus: Don't Touch Me", it sounds like Jazz. Don't give up! Stay safe!!Let's work together!!!
Don’t touch me, I won't touch you.
I will still like you.

【原创流行音乐】Song Against Virus: Don't Touch Me
lyricist: chuntianle
Composer: chuntianle
Singer: chuntianle
抗病毒歌曲:别碰我
#原创歌曲
Self Composed Song, Self Composed Music, original song, Jazz, Inspirational
LoveSong, SpringSong, spring
春天了印象派, impressionism, 4seasons, 春天来了,春天

Part II (Information below is from my channel)
Famous Painting: Frédéric Bazill - Potted Flowers or Flower Study
法国印象派画家弗雷德里克.巴齐耶: 盆花(花卉研究)
Frédéric Bazille
French, 1841-1870
Potted Flowers or Flower Study
Oil on Canvas
Jean Frédéric Bazille (December 6, 1841 – November 28, 1870) was a French Impressionist painter, was born in a Protestant family of the upper middle class of Montpellier in the south of France. His father was a rich landowner and wine grower as well as a notable of the city of Montpellier. He helped found the Impressionist movement of the late 19th century before he died in combat in the Franco-Prussian War. Bazille’s best-known painting is The Family Gathering (Family Reunion) of 1867–1868 (Musée d'Orsay, Paris).
Bazille began studying medicine in 1859, and moved to Paris in 1862 to continue his studies. But he spent most of his time at the School of Fine Arts to paint in the Workshop of Charles Gleyre. There he met Pierre-Auguste Renoir and Alfred Sisley, was drawn to Impressionist painting, and began taking classes in Charles Gleyre's studio. After he failed his medical exam in 1864, he began to paint full-time. His close friends included Alfred Sisley, Claude Monet, and Édouard Manet. Bazille was very generous with his wealth, and helped support his less fortunate friends by giving them space in his studio and materials for them to use. And some of them are the greatest impressionist artists.
Impressionism is A French 19th century art movement which marked a momentous break from tradition in European painting. Impressionism originated with a group of Paris-based artists whose independent exhibitions brought them to prominence during the 1870s and 1880s. They paint the pictures with a lot of color and most of their pictures are outdoor scenes. Their pictures are very bright and vibrant. The artists like to capture their images without detail but with bold colors. Some of the greatest impressionist artists were Edouard Manet, Camille Pissaro, Edgar Degas, Alfred Sisley, Claude Monet, Berthe Morisot and Pierre Auguste Renoir, Frédéric Bazille
Music: How it Began
Silent Partner
Pop, Bright
New Power Art
Copyright © 2020 chuntianle. All rights reserved.

印象的倒影:创意//曲/编//绘画/摄影/文字/制作 chuntianle

Copyright © 2020 chuntianle. All rights reserved.

完整帖子:

主题RSS Feed

打开手机微信,选【发现】->【扫一扫】左边的二维码就会在手机出现这个帖子,然后点击右上角的三个点,选分享到朋友圈。
我是歌手 新闻速递 谈股论金 聊天灌水 影视在线 心灵大学 原创天地 笑话连篇 美食天下 视觉艺术 伴奏交流